◾Boiled, Peeled and Chopped Potato – 4 medium size
◾Chopped Capsicum (cube size) – 1 medium size
◾Chopped Onions – 1/2 cup.
◾Ginger – Garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
◾Salt to taste
◾Vegetable oil / Butter – 2 tbsp.
◾A pinch of Turmeric powder
◾Whole Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
◾Rad Chili powder / Chopped green chili (as per your taste)
◾Sugar – 1/2 tsp.(optional)
◾Garam masala – 1/2 tsp.
◾Dry Mango powder (Amchur powder) – 1/2 tsp
◾Whole Coriander seeds and Whole Fennel seeds (Saunf) – 1 tbsp. (Roasted and Grind)
◾Chopped Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup.
1.Heat Vegetable Oil into the pan on medium heat.
2. Add cumin seeds, fry for few seconds.
3. Add chopped onions, cook till they turn soft and tender.
4. Add potatoes, Ginger – Garlic paste, fry till they start turning light brown and crisp.
5. Add salt, Garam masala, Turmeric powder, Red chili powder, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add Capsicum and mix well.
7.Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes.
8. Add the coarsely ground powder, sugar and mix them well.
9. Let it cook on medium heat for about 1-2 minutes.
10. Once the curry is ready, turn off the heat, transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
11. Serve with Roties or paratha. Enjoy !!!
1. Paneer / Chena / Cottage Cheese – 2 cups. 2. Sugar – 2 cups (as per your taste).
For Stuffing- 3. Khoya or Mawa (crumbled) – 1 cup.
4. Food color (Yellow) as per your choice. 5. Cardamom powder or Kewra essence – 1/2 tsp.
For Garnishing – Slices Pistachio (Pista), Cashew, etc.
Tutti Frutti (optional)
1. Add Sugar and 2 cups of water into the utensil and mix well. 2. Cover and let it boil on medium heat.
3. Put paneer/chenna on the plate and using your hand press for 5-6 minutes until chena becomes completely smooth (You can use blender also). 4. Take the small portion of chena in your hand and shape them into oval shape and press. 5. Cover and Keep it aside. 6. When chasni started boiling, put chena balls in boiling chashni. 7. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes on high heat. 8. After 10 min, remove the lid and flip the chop to cook the other side. 9. Cover and cook for another 10 min. 10. After 20 min Chops are ready, turn off the heat. 11. Allow it to cool down for few minutes. 12. Add Kewra essence into the Sugar chasni and mix well. 13. Take them out in a strainer for 5- 10 minutes to drain extra sugar syrup. 14. Crush the Mawa and heat into the microwave or pan for 1 min. 15. Add sugar Chasni – 2 tbsp, few drops of food color, Pista into the Khoya and mix well. 16. Khoya Stuffing is ready. 17. Take 1 piece Chop in your hand and slit it from the center with help of the knife. 18. Prepare all Chop in the same way. 19. Take one slice and apply little stuffing. 20. Put another slice over the stuffing and gently press. 21. Garnish with Chopped Pista and Tutti Frutti .
22. Prepare all Malai Chop in the same way.
23. Malai Chop is ready Enjoy !!! 24. You can store them in airtight container Refrigerate and use up to 7 days.