- Sesame seeds (white Til ) – 1 cup
- Jaggery (gur) – 1 cup (as per your taste)
- Green cardamom powder (as per your taste)
- Heat a pan on low heat.
- Add sesame seeds, roast for 2-3 minutes, till you get a nice aroma.
- Once ready turn off the heat.
- Heat another pan on medium heat.
- Add jaggery (gud), little water, ghee (1 tsp) and mix well.
- Prepare Gud syrup and check with your fingers it should be 1 string.
- Once Gud syrup is ready add sesame seeds.
- Keep stirring it and cook it
on medium to low heat.
- Mix till all the sesame seeds coated with jaggery syrup.
- Once its ready, take off from heat.
- Pour the mixture into greased plate.
- Keep mixing it, grease your palms with ghee or water and make small balls from the dough, roll it between your palms and press it.
- Coat with roasted sesame seeds
- Repeat the same for rest of the dough.
- Gud Rewari (ladoo) is ready, store in an air tight jar.
Please follow and like us: