- Peanuts / Groundnuts – 1 cup (soak the almonds in water for 3-4 hours and peel)
- Sugar – 1/3 cup (as per your taste)
- Clarified butter/ghee – 1 tsp.
- A tray covered with Aluminum foil
For Garnishing –
- Blanched Pistachio (Pista)
- Add some water and Grind peeled almonds in to fine paste.
- Heat the kadhai/non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Add peanuts paste and cook on a low to medium heat.
- Keep stirring, time to time so it doesn’t burn..
- Cook until all the water is absorbed and begins to smell good.
- Add sugar and Mix well.
- Keep cooking it for some more time until it becomes thick paste.
- Once its ready, switch off the heat.
- Place the peanuts mixture into the tray and then spread it evenly across the tray.
- Press it gently and sprinkle some Pista.
- Keep it in fridge for sometime, so it can settle down.
- Once it settled ,out the tray and cut it into pieces as per the shape of your choice.
- Peanuts / Groundnuts Barfi/Katli is ready to serve.
Please follow and like us: