- Cashew nuts (Kaaju) powder – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/3 cup (as per your taste)
- Chopped Pistachios (Pista) – 2 tbsp (as per your choice)
- For coating dry coconut powder
- Food color (yellow)
- Ghee / Butter – 1/2 tsp
- Heat the non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Add ghee( 1/2 tsp), sugar and 1 cup water.
- Mix well and let the water boil.
- Prepare sugar syrup and check with your fingers it should be 1 string.
- Once sugar syrup is ready add cashew powder and keep stirring it.
- Cook it on medium to low heat.
- Keep cooking it for some more time until it becomes thick paste.
- Switch off the heat and let it cool down.
- Divide the Kaaju paste into two equal parts.
- Once it little cools down, take one part and add food color and chopped pista.
- Mix well and roll the shape as a square
- Once it cools down shape the kaaju paste into a ball.
- Now take second part of kaaju paste and shape into a ball.
- Roll the ball, using rolling pin.
- Place square shape on the kaaju roll and with the help of our hand cover it properly.
- Coat with dry coconut powder evenly.
- Roll is ready, wrap the roll into plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
- Keep it in fridge for 1 hour, so it can settle down.
- After an hour remove plastic wrap from Kaaju roll and cut the roll into slices.
- Kaaju roll is ready to serve.
- Keep it in fridge for 1 week and use.
Please follow and like us: